Next events and meetings:
Friday October 29, 2021 – Virtual Scientific Session
Dr. Jason Wong: Metabolic Syndrome, A New Paradigm – Why you, your family and your patients will be sicker than ever in 2022!
6-9 pm – Microsoft Teams
Link will be sent to your CADA email address. Please ensure your 2021-22 membership is renewed by clicking on the Dues and Renew Tab.
Past CE Events:
- Speaker: Dr. Hance Clarke, MD, – The legalization of cannabis on anaesthesia practices
- Speaker: Dr. Joonyoung Ji, DDS, MSc (Dental Anaesthesia, Dip. ADBA) – The use of Dexmedetomidine in ambulatory dental anaesthesia
- Speaker: Dr. Ralph Epstein, DDS (Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Hospital Dentistry and Dental Anesthesiology; Program Director of Advanced Dental Education Program in Dental Anesthesiology), Topics: 1) The new age of mobile electronic monitoring for office based anaesthesia, & 2) ASA 2 and 3 patients potpourri
- Speakers: Dr. Chris Swayze (Supervising Dental Consultant RCDSO), Dr. Sangeeta Patodia (Supervising Facility Inspector, RCDSO), Dr. Lionel Lenkinski, (Executive Director/Program Manager, CDPA), Topic: Adhering to Guidelines, Avoiding Risks
- Speaker: Dr. Tobis Everett (The Hospital for Sick Children, Staff Anaesthesiologist), Topic: Induction compliance and emergence delirium in Paediatric Anaesthesia
- Speaker: Dr. Steven Ganzberg (Director of Anesthesiology, UCLA School of dentistry), Topic: Cardiovascular Urgencies and Emergencies
- Speaker: Dr. Jason Maynes (The Hospital for Sick Children, Head of Research and Staff Anaesthesiologist), Topic: Neuroprotection in Paediatric Anaesthesia